are hosting a free webinar about electric vehicles (EVs)
Thursday, August 20, 2020 from 7:30 to 8:30 PM.
Vermont’s incentive program offers up to $4,000 for an EV purchase, but that incentive has an uncertain future due to COVID-19 budget issues. That means it’s a great time to save on an electric vehicle while incentive funds remain available!
The webinar will cover the basics about electric cars:
* What to keep in mind if you’re considering switching over from a gas-powered car.
* Types of EVs available in Vermont (including some recently introduced models).
* Different ways to charge, and current availability of charging options.
* Incentives for buying an EV.
* You’ll also hear from some Vermonters who’ve made the switch to driving an EV,
including all-electric and plug-in hybrid models.
There is no charge to join the webinar, but you must pre-register here:
Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar through a web browser.
Please forward the registration link to anyone in Vermont who is interested in EVs.
We look forward to sharing the latest information with you at 7:30 PM on Thursday, August 20th
The Acorn Renewable Energy Co-op is sponsoring this event
as part of its ongoing energy education series.