The Opportunities and Challenges of Renewable Energy Technologies
Please join in for light refreshments and to learn about New Hampshire’s powerful renewable energy resources and the technological advancements that are making them true alternatives to fossil fuels.
- Dr. Cameron Wake, UNH Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space & Josephine A. Lamprey Professor in Climate and Sustainability at the UNH Sustainability Institute
- Phil Coupe, Co-Founder, ReVision Energy
- Joe Harrison, Director of Clean Energy Finance at Community Development Finance Authority
- Bradley Campbell, President of the Conservation Law Foundation
- Dr. Clay Mitchell, Lecturer at UNH Dept. of Natural Resources and the Environment, Community and Environmental Planning, and Environmental Conservation and Sustainability
- With Moderator Charles Forcey, Senior Software Architect at Advanced Energy Economy
Date & Time: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Location: The Great Hall at Alnoba, 24 Cottage Road, Kensington, NH 03833
The discussion comes as five communities in the New Hampshire seacoast are implementing a first-of-its-kind energy transformation initiative, Energize 360, to save money and help save the planet by providing citizens a suite of new clean energy options at bulk discounts, as reported on SeacoastOnline. You can learn more at www.Energize360.org