Attention to Our Cape Cod Readers: Woods Hole Research Center Presents – What’s Next for Climate Change?
The 2016 Election and COP22:
What’s Next for Climate Change?
WCAI science editor Heather Goldstone will moderate a panel discussion with five voices for the environment:
- Phil Duffy, WHRC President
- Dylan Fernandes, Mass. State Representative-elect for Barnstable, Dukes & Nantucket District
- Anne Kelly, Senior Program Director, Policy & BICEP Program at CERES
- Bill Moomaw, Professor Emeritus of the Center for International, Environment and Resource Policy at Tufts University
- Rev. Deborah Warner, Rector, Church of the Messiah, Woods Hole
The optimism at the recent COP22 meeting has been undercut by the uncertainty surrounding the upcoming Trump presidency. The panel will focus on the 2016 election’s potential impact on climate science and policy from a variety of perspectives. Please join us for this important discussion.
Monday, December 19
5 – 7 p.m.
Wine & cheese reception at 5 p.m.
Presentation begins promptly at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Woods Hole Research Center
149 Woods Hole Road, Falmouth, MA
Parking and seating are limited. Reserve early!