Reuters Events Global Energy Transition forum to bring together industry leaders to address the transition to a low carbon, sustainable and secure energy system
Over 500 energy, business and industrial leaders from the world’s largest organizations will come together at Reuters Events Global Energy Transition forum in New York on 14-15 June , where they’ll receive exclusive insights and strategies for delivering a net-zero energy sector.
Across two days, the event will address the urgent need to decarbonise global energy production and deliver strategies to drive decarbonisation across the energy and industrial sectors.
Public and private leaders from key global industries including exploration & production (E&P), utilities, finance, mining, metals and digital will take to the stage to focus on solutions to unlock net zero energy. Speakers include:
- Richard Adkerson, Chairman & CEO, Freeport-McMoRan
- Marco Alverà, Chief Executive Officer, Snam
- Bruce Niemeyer, VP Strategy & Sustainability, Chevron
- Damilola Ogunbiyi, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Energy for All; Co-Chair, UN Energy
- Jérôme Pécresse, SVP Energy Transition, GE
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chief Executive Officer, TotalEnergies
- Lorenzo Simonelli, President, Chairman and CEO, Baker Hughes
- Virginijus Sinkevičius, Commissioner for the Environment, European Commission
- Francesco Starace, Chief Executive Officer, Enel
- Miguel Stilwell d’Andrade, Chief Executive Officer, EDP“The energy transition represents one of the greatest challenges facing society, requiring both collaboration and action throughout global business,” said Owen Rolt, Head of Energy Transition at Reuters Events. “This year, we will again be featuring one of the strongest lineups of any energy event in the world to confront the challenges presented by climate change and chart a path towards a lower carbon, sustainable and secure energy future”.To facilitate this seismic shift for the energy industry, Reuters Events has built the forum around five critical themes: Delivering Net Zero; Sustainable and Equitable Energy; Market, Finance and Investment; Clean Technology and Electrification; Industry Transition.
Those interested in taking part in the forum can find out more information here.