We hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, August 3, 7-8 pm for an Upper Valley Local Energy Showcase, hosted by Vital Communities, free, online, and open to all.
The Showcase will feature five stories of local energy action from across our region, including:
- Mow Electric Day and other projects from the new energy committee in Rochester, VT;
- An annual town-wide update and outreach to businesses in Hanover, NH;
- An Electric Vehicle Ambassadors program in Thetford, VT;
- Audits on town buildings led by the new energy committee in Newbury, NH;
- Outreach to mobile home residents in Hartford and other Vermont towns.
Were it not for COVID, Vital Communities would be hosting our annual Upper Valley Energy Committee Roundtable to celebrate another year of local energy action and glean inspiration for the year to come. Instead, we’re inviting you to grab a cup of tea, find a comfortable chair, and join us for an evening of stories to inspire, connect, and re-energize us all, even if we can’t gather in-person.
All are welcome, whether you are a member of your town energy committee, interested in forming an energy committee, or simply passionate about addressing climate change and expanding access to clean, efficient energy at the local level.
Here, again, is the link to register. See you on August 3!
Energy Program Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, 802.291.9011 x109