- Short Recap: What is House Bill 315? Updates
- Hearing Prep: What we need to know; what we need to say; sequencing speakers/messages.
- Action Items: (i) Oppose at Hearing and (ii) Sign Petition
Sharing some better news from NHPR: Lebanon and Hanover are First to Join New Statewide Community Power Coalition. Your communities are invited to join as well by vote of Select Board, City Council, etc.
- Sign up in opposition to HB 315 any time before the Feb. 12th hearing, regardless if you plan on attending the Zoom hearing. Fill out the online form as follows:
- Date of Hearing: 2/12
- Committee: House Science, Tech., & Energy
- Choose bill: 3pm – HB315
- Fill out your status, “oppose the bill”, & if you wish to testify during the meeting
- Enter your information & submit
- If you wish, click ‘sign up again’ to oppose other anti-clean energy bills (please also oppose HB 213, 2/12 at 2pm)
- (*Written testimony must be emailed to HouseScienceTechnologyandEn
firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the hearing*)
- Add your name to this sign-on letter and share with friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues. We have 531 signatures. We want 1,000 by next Thursday: https://www.