Reminder: New England Grassroots Environment Fund Grant Applications Due this Week – Applications due by March 15, click here for more information and to apply online.
Weatherization Workshop – March 21st at 5:30 pm 157 Main Street in Brattleboro.
Act 174 Regional Energy Plan – Lamoille County Regional Planning Commission (LCRPC) will hold a public hearings on its regional energy plan on March 13 at 5 pm at the LCRPC office in Morristown.
- Mid-Season Legislative Lowdown – Get the latest information and what is (and isn’t) happening in the statehouse on climate and clean energy as we pass the mid-point of the legislative session.
- Help us keep communities in the loop – Submit an event through our online calander form here.
- Waterbury LEAP Energy Fair – Save the date April 7th for the largest energy fair in the state!
- Hinesberg Energy Committee hosts Home Energy Workshops – Read below for more information on workshops happening on March 21, April 11, and May 2 starting at 6:30 pm at NRG Systems in Hinesberg.
- Northwest Vermont Regional Energy Forum – April 19th at 5:30 pm in St. Albans, learn how starting a town energy committee can help your town save energy and money.
- Free Weatherization Services for Apartment Owners from 3E Thermal
Learn more at http://vecan.net/#!