Will you be a part of residential energy efficiency’s future?
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
– Dr. Seuss
The residential energy efficiency industry is at a critical moment in time. We are all working towards a shared goal: motivating families in the New York region and beyond to recognize the importance of energy efficient homes and leading them to commit to energy retrofits. Our climate and the health of residents in our own backyards depend on this work, and it is up to us to collaborate to move residential energy efficiency forward.
While we may work as islands throughout the year, it is critical that we come together as an industry to improve our knowledge, learn new technical skills, learn from each other, and engage in discussions about how we can take our industry to the next level.
None of us can do it alone – and the 2016 New York Regional Home Performance Conference is a place where all of this can and will happen.
Mark your calendar for the 2016 NY Regional Home Performance Conference on Feb. 9-10 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
What’s in store for this year’s event?
- Business sessions will allow you to learn from fellow contractors about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to communicating with families about the importance of energy retrofits on comfort, health and savings.
- Marketing experts, including Energy Circle’s Peter Troast, will give you the skills needed to create messaging that resonates with customers, but won’t take up your valuable time.
- Tools Sessions like “Adapting to the Future: Profit with or without Programs” will give you the tools you need to succeed in business and strengthen your team.
- Technical sessions for those new to the industry and for seasoned pros will get you up to speed on Net Zero Energy Performance, LED lighting, air and ground source heat pumps, diagnostics, and more.
- Policy sessions will give you the information you need to know about upcoming issues that affect our industry’s growth.
No one can take the industry to the next level alone. Learn how to be a part of the conversation that takes us there? Make your plans now to attend the 2016 New York Regional Home Performance Conference.