Modern Wood Heat Forum
Tuesday, Sept 15, 6-8pm
Montshire Museum, Norwich, VT
Online Viewing Option Also Available
Modern wood pellet technology provides clean, efficient, renewable, easy, hands-free heating for homes and commercial buildings.
Experts in modern wood heating will discuss:
- Central residential and commercial wood pellet heating technology, including efficiency
- How pellets are processed, delivered, stored and automatically fed to the boiler
- Environmental considerations (sustainable harvesting, short vs. long term carbon release, particulates, etc)
- Pricing and availability of boilers and pellets
- Economic benefits of wood heat
- Incentives and financing
- Adam Sherman, Biomass Energy Resource Center
- Maura Adams, Northern Forest Center
- Charlie Niebling, Innovative Natural Resource Solutions
- Scott Nichols, Tarm USA
- Morton Bailey, Lyme Green Heat
This forum is free and open to the public, and light refreshments will be served.
Can’t make it to the Montshire on September 15th? Thanks to Bob “The Green Guy” Farnham we will be streaming the forum live and posting the video for viewing after the event at:
Organizational cosponsors: Sustainable Energy Resource Group, Vital Communities, Efficiency Vermont, Northern Forest Center, Biomass Energy Resource Center, Renewable Energy Vermont, Sierra Club Upper Valley Group, Two Rivers Ottauquechee Regional Commission,Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission, Alliance for Green Heat.
For more information contact SERG@serg-info.org or 802-785-4126