The Vermont Community Energy & Climate Action Conference
Saturday, December 01, 2012
Lake Morey Resort
The theme of this year’s energizing event is:
“Getting to 90 Percent Renewable by 2050”.
Designed to inspire, strengthen and grow the statewide network of town energy committees and other energy-ambitious Vermonters, don’t miss this opportunity to join municipal officials, technical experts, state and regional planners and others interested in saving energy, reducing waste and developing renewable energy solutions to tackle climate change.
The theme focuses on ‘Your Role in Turning the 2050 Goal from Challenge to Opportunity’ via 14 workshops, a range of roundtable discussions on hot topics… and far more…
• Stellar keynote speaker — Chris Martenson •
- Through a combination of workshops. round-tables, and general sessions, we will examine how Vermont communities can reduce energy costs and our contribution to greenhouse gases.
- Participants will gain an increased understanding of a wide range of opportunities for tackling energy and climate change at the local level.
- Networking is also an important part of this day. We invite you to take this opportunity to share your successes, challenges, and opportunities for addressing community energy and climate action with others in similar situations.
- Vermont has the necessary resources and expertise to meet much of our energy need with efficiency and local renewable energy.
Join us on December 1st!
* If you require accommodations or financial assistance to participate in this program, please contact Jessie Schmidt at 1-802-223-2389 or email@example.com.
Read about the Workshop Sessions and register here.