Dear HBRA Community Members,
This year Vermont is weathering massive influxes of one of Mother Natures’ most destructive forces – water, there is a lot of work to be done in the wake of this year’s events. As representatives of the building community with a wealth of knowledge at our disposal we would like to help coordinate efforts to assist famlies and businesses who have been affected by these wild storms.
Today we are gathering information. If you would like to get involved, even if you don’t have time now, please reply and fill out the questions below.
- Home Town:
- Phone(Office & Cell):
- Credentials & Certifications:
- Services Offered:
- Volunteer Time Available?
- Discount of Services Offered?
- Distance willing to Travel:
- Towns interested in Servicing?
- Have you been contacted or are you in contact with another organization working on similar goals? If so who?
The HBRA is working to coordinate efforts with other organizations including Efficiency Vermont, Vermont Green Building Network, Building for Social Responsibility and others. If you have been contacted by one of these organizations you are welcome to reply here as well but please remember to make note of who you are also in touch with.
Thank you for all your efforts.
Reply to: Joe Sinagra, Executive Officer