Join REV this Monday, March 2nd at 12:30 PM for an important update on climate action and renewable energy legislation currently under debate at the Statehouse–including S.267, which will create a 100% Renewable Energy Standard with doubled local renewable energy requirements.
- Who: Olivia Campbell Andersen, Executive Director of Renewable Energy Vermont
- What: A deep dive into the status of S.267, and other energy-related bills
- When: Monday, March 2nd at 12:30 PM
- Where: Online. Click here to register and receive a link to join the webinar/conference call
- Why: Because we want you to have up-to-date information on critical renewable energy and climate action bills so you can ask the right questions of your Legislators and hold them accountable at Town Meeting.
You’ll also get access to related videos that you can watch on demand, if you want to learn more about the Global Warming Solutions Act (H.688), the Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI), electric vehicle incentives and more.