This March, there are several grant opportunities, workshops, and other events planned. Read below to learn about what’s going on in the world of climate and energy in Vermont this month and beyond:
Reminder: New England Grassroots Environment Fund Grant Applications Due this Week – Applications due by March 15, click here for more information and to apply online.
Weatherization Workshop – March 21st at 5:30 pm 157 Main Street in Brattleboro.
Act 174 Regional Energy Plan – Lamoille County Regional Planning Commission (LCRPC) will hold a public hearings on its regional energy plan on March 13 at 5 pm at the LCRPC office in Morristown.
- Mid-Season Legislative Lowdown – Get the latest information and what is (and isn’t) happening in the statehouse on climate and clean energy as we pass the mid-point of the legislative session.
- Help us keep communities in the loop – Submit an event through our online calander form here.
- Waterbury LEAP Energy Fair – Save the date April 7th for the largest energy fair in the state!
- Hinesberg Energy Committee hosts Home Energy Workshops – Read below for more information on workshops happening on March 21, April 11, and May 2 starting at 6:30 pm at NRG Systems in Hinesberg.
- Northwest Vermont Regional Energy Forum – April 19th at 5:30 pm in St. Albans, learn how starting a town energy committee can help your town save energy and money.
- Free Weatherization Services for Apartment Owners from 3E Thermal
Learn more at http://vecan.net/#!