Come to Froling’s PDC Open House
to Celebrate National Bioenergy Day
Wednesday October 18 1-4 PM at the Froling Office & PDC Production Plant, 590 Hancock Rd (Rt 202 N) in Peterborough NH
With a Special Gathering at 3 PM in Froling’s New Boiler Building. With statements by representatives of US Senator Maggie Hassan, US Senator Jeanne Shaheen, US House Rep Annie Kuster, Plus Peterborough Town Manager Rodney Bartlett, and Froling Energy President Mark Froling.
Tour our PDC Biomass Fuel production facility
Froling Energy is proud to be the first in the U.S. to make PDCs, an innovative new locally sourced biomass fuel that will offset the burning over 370,000 gallons of fuel oil this winter using sustainably harvested trees from our region. Froling Energy received a $300,000 grant in 2016 from NHPUC to assist in a $1 million expansion project .
- Observe the entire process of making our Precision Dry Wood Chips.
- See how raw wood chips are screened and rechipped, then dried in our new belt dryer and finally loaded into our blower delivery truck.
- Our clean burning 3.2 million BTU boiler burns PDCs to heat the dryer!
Learn about PDCs
This is our fourth winter making and delivering PDCs–our screened, semi-dry wood chip fuel that has made heating with Biomass much more competitive in the Northeast.
Froling Energy was first in the US to maufacture and deliver PDCs.
- PDCs cost 35% less than wood pellets
- PDCs cost the same as if oil were just 80 cents a gallon! (w/T-RECs)
- PDC boiler systems cost a lot less than green chip systems.
- Quality control assures PDCs are the right size and dryness so they can be blown into storage bins and silos through 5″ pipes
For more information or to schedule an appointment call Jim at 603-924-1001 ext 2