Leading the Energy REVolution
Burlington, VT — Renewable Energy 2015 (RE 2015) is Vermont’s premier event exploring the transition to a clean energy economy. The 15th annual business conference, hosted by Renewable Energy Vermont (REV) is slated for October 8 and 9 at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Burlington, VT.
With expert speakers on a diverse array of topics, this dynamic forum will look at the opportunities and hurdles involved in moving toward an integrated energy infrastructure addressing power, heating and transportation needs. The conference spans two days and features over 25 conference sessions with more than 65 speakers from throughout the region. Topics covered include: wind, solar, bioenergy technologies, transportation, resilient grid technology, energy efficiency and energy storage solutions. Conference sessions will look at hurdles to implementing renewables as well as untapped opportunities, technological innovations and tools for financing renewable energy.
For more information visit, www.revconference.org
What: RE2015: “Leading the Energy REVolution” Conference & Expo
Where: Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center Burlington, VT
When: Thursday, October 8 — 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM, Friday, October 9 — 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Leading the Energy REVolution Conference
- Special Address: Vermont’s Energy Future – Governor Peter Shumlin
- Thursday, October 8 – 8:50 AM, Emerald Ballroom
- Keynote Address: Yoram Bauman “The Stand-Up Economist”
- Thursday, October 8 – 12:30 PM, Emerald Ballroom
- Special Event: 2015 Renewable Energy Awards
- Thursday, October 8 – 5:10 PM, Emerald Ballroom
- Special Address: View From the Legislature – Speaker of the House Shap Smith
- Friday, October 9 – 8:20 AM, Emerald Ballroom
About Renewable Energy Vermont (REV)
REV is Vermont’s only non-profit, non-partisan renewable energy trade association working to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and expanding the availability of renewable sources of energy throughout the state and region.