Conference & Expo
Leading the Energy REVolution
Burlington, VT – Renewable energy businesses, technology leaders, energy generators, utilities and environmental organizations along with policy makers and communities will convene in Burlington next month to identify tangible strategies for converting the state’s fossil fueled economy to one driven by renewable sources.
Renewable Energy 2015 (RE 2015) is Vermont’s premier event exploring the transition to a clean energy economy. The 15th annual business conference, hosted by Renewable Energy Vermont (REV) is slated for October 8 and 9 at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Burlington, VT.
With expert speakers on a diverse array of topics, this dynamic forum will look at the opportunities and hurdles involved in moving toward an integrated energy infrastructure addressing power, heating and transportation needs. The conference spans two days and features over 25 conference sessions with more than 65 speakers from throughout the region. Specific topics include:
- October 8th, 10:50 – 12:30 pm: Vermont’s Renewable Energy Standard
- October 8th, 3:50 – 5:10 pm: Three Years On: Results from Vermont’s Wind Projects
- October 8th, 2:10 – 3:30 pm: Pricing Pollution
- October 8th, 5:10 – 5:30 pm: Renewable Energy Vermont Awards Ceremony
- October 9th, 8:30 – 9:40 am: Solar in a Complex Landscape
- October 9th, 9:55 – 11:05 am: The Comprehensive Energy Plan and Total Energy Study
Learn more about these and other sessions in our detailed conference agenda, now available online at www.revconference.org/agenda.
About Renewable Energy Vermont (REV)
REV is Vermont’s only non-profit, non-partisan renewable energy trade association working to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and expanding the availability of renewable sources of energy throughout the state and region.