Lakes Region Community College is offering its BPI Building Analyst energy auditor class and certification testing starting Wednesday, March 25.
- Seven Wednesdays and Thursdays, March 25 – April 15, all day 8-4
- About half of the instruction in the field
- At Lakes Region Community College in Laconia
- Expert instruction and excellent energy diagnostics equipment
- Associated with BPI Building Analyst certification tests:
- Online Building Analyst test on the afternoon of April 9
- Field Building Analyst test in mid-late April
- $1,200 tuition for the class component; $250 written test; $450 field
For more information and registration instruction go to:
We are also doing written BPI testing next Tuesday afternoon, Feb. 24, and field testing in mid March. Contact me for more details.
Fast-track Building Analyst Review and certification testing are available as separate components.
Familiar with the BPI-1100 and BPI-1200 standards? BPI now bases Building Analyst certification on these new technical standards. Check them out at: