Co-Sponsored by AutoBeGreen and Quiet Communities
Hosted by Phillips Exeter Academy
Innovations in Outdoor Maintenance:
Keeping Our Communities Clean, Green
Thursday, October 9, 2014
9:30 am − 11:30 am
Facilities Management Office
Phillips Exeter Academy
Gilman St, Exeter, NH 03833
JOIN US to learn about:
- How new technologies can deliver great performance, eliminate pollution, reduce noise, improve sustainability…and save money!
- Why schools and municipalities are excited!!
PARTICIPATE IN A HANDS-ON DEMO of a full line of innovative equipment and exciting prototypes – try them out!!
- Jamie Banks, PhD, MS, Executive Director, Quiet Communities, providing education on issues related to gas powered outdoor maintenance and quieter, more sustainable, healthier solutions.
- Glenn Johnson, Owner, AutoBeGreen, a supplier of eco-friendly automotive, truck, tractor and small engine products and equipment.
- Zach Mersch, National Sales Manager, Mean Green Mowers, the leading manufacturer of cordless, battery powered high performance commercial equipment.
Mean Green Mowers:
Also see Green Energy Times April, 2014 article: